Slow Cooker Honey and Mustard Ham recipe. 8 hour, slow cooked gammon in a honey and mustard glaze. I served this ham with my My Ultimate Mac & Cheese recipe but it would also be perfect as part of a roast dinner or Christmas dinner. Cooking the ham in the slow cooker makes it perfect every time. If you want pulled ham, cook for 8-10 hours and for slices, cook for 6-8 hours. My favourite part of this ham recipe is the fat which crisps up and goes deliciously sweet with the honey and mustard glaze.
Difficulty Level: Rookie
- 800g-1kg gammon
- Tablespoon mustard powder
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 heaped tablespoons of both Dijon and whole grain mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- Soy sauce
- Teaspoon marmite and white pepper
- Score the fat of the ham in a criss cross pattern. Rub the ham all over with the mustard powder.
- Mix together the brown sugar, honey, mustards, a dash of Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce, the white pepper and the marmite in a bowl.
- Add the ham to a slow cooker and rub the glaze all over the ham.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours for pulled ham or 6-8 hours for sliced ham
- Serve the Slow Cooker Honey and Mustard Ham with my My Ultimate Mac & Cheese recipe!